CHEF DE PARTIE – PERMANENT
Our client is currently looking for a new Chef De Partie to join their Hotel Team.
- Communicating with the kitchen team in the smooth running of the kitchen helping to ensure that the guests have a memorable experience.
- Running your own section/pass preparing, cooking and presenting food and working alongside the Sous Chef & Head Chef.
- Support the senior kitchen team in delivering training to colleagues within the team.
- Use the systems in place to support and aid the company’s productivity in stock control, ordering, portion control, menu engineering managing wastage etc to maximise profitability.
- Put effort into optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
- Understand, follow and train others within the team on the company’s Health and Safety systems to keep everyone safe.
- Maintain a high standard of service.
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation with all departments within the business.
You will need:
- Minimum of 3-4 years as a Commis or 2 years as a Demi Chef de Partie (essential).
- BTEC / HNC / HND or equivalent in professional cookery – essential.
- To have good hygiene awareness and knowledge to Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2.
- The ability to react positively to pressure and high-volume demand.
- Experience working within a busy restaurant kitchen.
- To be available to work various shifts 5 out of 7 days.
- Have enthusiasm, drive and determination, demonstrate assertiveness and a passionate personality.
- Have computer skills.
Rate of pay: Competitive salary dependant on skills, qualifications and experience
Job Type: Permanent, full-time