Our client a first class international food company based in Bedford require the services of a Category C+E (HGV Class1) night driver starting at the end of April.
They have a modern reliable fleet with real time vehicle tracking systems and bespoke time management systems. They offer services such as MSC (24/6 operation) and Container Service to and from Felixstowe and Southampton.
If you want to be part of a professional and committed team this is the job for you!!
Benefits of the “Category C+E (HGV Class1) Night driver”
- Earn £15.97 per hour plus holiday pay
- Temp to Perm
- Induction and training
- Weekend day and night shifts available
Responsibilities as a Category C+E (HGV Class1) driver, your work will involve
- Deliveries and collections of dry freight of non palletised food products on curtain side trailers.
- No manual handling as such with exception of securing loads.
- Ensure vehicles is clean and tidy with daily checks.
Qualifications of the “Category C+E (HGV Class1)”
- Can do attitude
- A valid Category C+E (HGV Class1) Driver’s Licence and valid CPC and Tachograph card.
- No More than 6 points or endorsements on your licence
- 2 x Referees
Mon – Fri
6pm – 6 am
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.