Category C/Class 2 driver, Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire – ongoing contract role – leading to a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday – 0730 start time, guaranteed 45 hours per week + 1 Saturday morning per month.
Whilst working through Driver Hire Oxford the pay would be £13.45 per hour PAYE Adv or £12.00 per hour PAYE.
The successful candidate would be one of the faces of our client’s operation – so providing an excellent experience for their customers is paramount. You will be responsible for delivering general haulage – approximately 10 palletised deliveries/collections in and around the Oxfordshire area. Driving new state of the art vehicles from the extensive fleet, you will join a team of dedicated staff within a positive working environment that includes regular team building social events. 23 days leave in addition to the 8 bank holidays.
- Category C/Class 2 licence – DVLA issued
- Max of 6 points or endorsements
- Good geographical knowledge of Oxfordshire and the UK
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday morning per month
- Are you a great time keeper, reliable and trust-worthy?
- Can you use your own initiative?
- Are you highly motivated and love working as part of a team?
- Can you work under pressure and deliver great service?
- Do you have experience driving Class 2 vehicles?
- Do you have your own transport?
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member for their growing business. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you have read this and feel you fit the criteria, get in touch! Apply online or give our friendly team a call on 01865 798 998.