Category B/3.5 tonne driver, Kidlington, Oxfordshire – ongoing contract role – could lead to a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday – 0600/0700 start with possible late finishes, guaranteed 40 hours per week.
Whilst working through Driver Hire Oxford the pay would be £10.93 per hour PAYE Adv or £9.75 per hour PAYE.
The successful candidate would become the face of our client’s operation – so providing an excellent experience for their customers is paramount. You will be responsible for driving around the UK as far north as Yorkshire and down to the south and south western regions. Driving any number of vehicles from the clients extensive fleet, you will visit auction houses to collect and deliver pieces of fine art. Initially working as a two-man crew, you will be fully trained in the role.
- Category B/3.5 tonne licence – DVLA issued
- Full clean licence with NO points or endorsements
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Due to the nature of the role a DBS check would be beneficial, but not essential
- Are you a great time keeper, reliable and trust-worthy?
- Can you use your own initiative?
- Are you highly motivated and love working as part of a team?
- Can you work under pressure and deliver great service?
- Do you have experience driving a variety of 3.5 tonne vehicles?
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member for their growing business. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you have read this and feel you fit the criteria, get in touch! Apply online or give our friendly team a call on 01865 798 998.