Driver Hire Northampton are currently looking for experienced 7.5Tonne drivers for a reputable transport company in Northampton
You are the face of our client’s operation so providing an excellent service experience for their customer base is paramount.
Shifts & Pay
Monday-Friday with a start time of around 5.45am
(Other pay models are available PAYE ADV, UMBRELLA & LTD)
You will have a full Cat C1 driver (7.5T driver) licence along with;
- Digital tacho and full DCPC
- At least six months experience
- Licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the local area
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience with multi drop delivery would be beneficial. Customer Service training would also be favourable in your application, although not essential.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information then please call 01604 670199 or send cv to email@example.com
Our team are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent driver survey, 94% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.