Driver Hire Glasgow have an urgent requirement for a Cat C1 7.5T driver. The ideal candidate will have a Cat C1 7.5T licence, CPC card and Digital Tacho Card. It would be beneficial for the Cat C1 7.5T driver to have over one year’s driving experience, but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will also have a good knowledge of the central belt, including, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Edinburgh, Ayrshire, and Stirling.
Requirements & Responsibilities required of the Cat C1 7.5T Driver. Drivers must also be able to display a positive, professional attitude towards office staff, clients and members of the general public.
• Operative Various Cat C1 7.5T vehicles.
• Multi-drop of various products
• knowledge of the Road Traffic Directive (RTD)
• Maintain adherence to required productivity standards
• Follow all required health & safety procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
Call Driver Hire Glasgow hours (Mon-Fri 0900-1700) on 0141 445 5444 and we can arrange for you to attend the office for an assessment and interview.
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Glasgow
Welcome to Driver Hire Glasgow. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.