Driver Hire is recruiting on behalf of a metal recycling company near Camberley. They are in need of a Skip driver to drive and operate their HGV Class 2 lorry.
Initially delivering and collecting skips, the client hopes you would want to learn handling RoRo’s as well.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years Cat C driving experience (although this is not a requirement), be happy working with minimal supervision and be confident.
Great opportunity for a permanent contract following a successful temp to perm period.
**** HOURS, PAY AND BENEFITS ****
- Expect to earn about £500 per week
- £12.37 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One Saturday per month
- Plus 28 days paid holiday
**** RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER ****
- Daily vehicle walk round check
- Collect and deliver skips around Berks, Hants and Surrey
- Remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company
- Adhere to all current legislation (drivers hours, working time directive etc..)
- Complete all paperwork necessary for the deliveries and collections
**** REQUIREMENTS OF THE HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER. CAT C DRIVER ****
- UK Licence with Cat C entitlement
- Current CPC Card
- Current Digi Tacho Card
- Verifiable work references we can contact
**** TO APPLY ****
- Call Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to email@example.com
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide. Call us today to discuss work in HGVs, 7.5t or van driving.