Driver Hire is recruiting for a Class 2, Cat C HIAB driver for a local landscape supplies company near Bordon. You will be driving the 18t lorry with crane attached, and delivering to private houses as well as businesses. You’ll need the Hook attachment entitlement.
This is a lovely company to work for. Very supportive and friendly.
The ideal candidate will be confident driving a large vehicle on the small country lanes around the Surrey region. You should have at least 6 months’ experience.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Plus 28 day’s holiday
- Monday to Friday.
- Typically 7.30am start
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Daily vehicle and crane checks
- Ensure your load is safely strapped
- Deliver a range of landscape materials to houses and some businesses
- Use the HIAB in a safe manner
- Some hand-balling will be expected
- Generally 10 to 12 drops per day
- Deliveries mostly around the Hampshire, Surrey area
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card (hook attachment)
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.