HGV Class 2, Cat C, HIAB Driver. Temporary assignment. One week. Immediate.
Driver Hire Guildford is recruiting for a Class 2 HIAB Driver (Cat C) to join our team. You will work for the agency initially on a one week assignment, starting Mon 14th September. If that goes well, there could be other jobs as well.
The role involves delivering a vast range of products to houses and construction sites using a brick grab with a remote control.
It will be an interesting and varied role.
*** Benefits, Hours and Pay ***
- £12 per hour PAYE
- Plus £1.45 per hour accrued holiday money
- OR £13.45 per hour with holiday paid up front
- Monday to Friday.
- Start in Petersfield
*** Responsibilities of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Ensure your load is always safely strapped
- Deliveries all around the Hants area
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Represent Driver Hire and our clients in a positive light
- Deliver a range of roofing and construction materials
- Use the HIAB in accordance with all safety regulations
- Adhere to all tacho and drivers’ hours regulations
- Be flexible and happy to drive a variety of vehicles
*** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ***
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card with brick grab and remote
- Verifiable references
*** TO APPLY ***
- Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000
- Or Email your CV to: Guildford@Driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. To apply for this post or to find out more about other opportunities we offer please contact us today.