Driver Hire is recruiting for an HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB driver for a large regional fencing and timber supplier in Wokingham. You will be driving the 26t lorry with crane attached, and delivering to private houses as well as businesses. You’ll need the Hook attachment entitlement.
This is a lovely company to work for. Very supportive and friendly.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- £27,000 per annum
- Plus 28 day’s holiday
- Monday to Friday.
- Typically 7.30am start
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Daily vehicle and crane checks
- Ensure your load is safely strapped
- Deliver a range of fencing products – panels, posts and so on
- Use the HIAB in a safe manner
- Generally 10 to 12 drops per day
- Deliveries mostly around the Hampshire, Surrey area
- Perform daily vehicle inspection
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
**** Requirements of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- HIAB card (hook attachment)
- Verifiable references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
**** To Apply ****
- Call Richard, Phill or Chris on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.