Cat C Driver – Ongoing Work – With ADR Training
This opportunity is ideal for Cat C (Class 2) drivers looking to upskill and advance their career as it comes with ADR training.
Our customer is the leading supplier of gas in the UK and is looking for a number of experienced & professional Cat C Drivers to join their team on an ongoing, temporary basis.
The customer requires drivers to have an ADR Qualification, so we will offer to fund or part-fund your training in this area, depending which is the option that works best for both of us.
Once your training is complete, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on an ongoing basis with a company who provides a supportive and inclusive working environment.
They are renowned for their industry expertise and whilst representing the company as one of their respected ADR Drivers, you will be highly committed to providing their customers with a friendly and engaging service, whilst delivering products in an efficient, safe and professional manner. Note that full training and PPE will be provided by the client.
- You must be available for training for 5 days
- Upon completion of the course and delivery of your ADR card, you must be prepared to start work for our customer immediately (you will meet them before you commit, so you will know if you want to proceed or not)
- Whilst always demonstrating a high level of safety awareness, you will deliver products in an efficient and professional manner, whilst operating to acceptable customer service standards.
- Operate within the law and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and instructions at all times. This includes co-operating fully with the client to fulfil the legal obligations and develop their positive safety culture by taking care of your own Health & Safety, and that of anyone affected by your actions.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation, including vehicle defect forms.
- Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management.
- Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holder’s capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
You will have a current HGV Category C (Class 2) driving licence plus;
- An awareness of the major risks to ensure compliance with safety procedures (which apply on all sites to avoid safety incidents)
- An understanding of tachographs and driver hour’s legislation
- Be customer focused – you will have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business
- Be able to provide pre-employment checks including address and employment history, driving licence verification
- Be medically fit to work
- Agree to undergo CRB and Financial Sanctions check
Hours and Pay
Our customer delivers 7 days a week, throughout the year. Your hours of work will be based on a 42.5 hour week.
Work patterns are determined on a rota basis and drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
If you like the sound of this great opportunity, we would love to hear from you.