Driver Hire is recruiting on behalf of a Removals Company based in Guildford. They are looking for a Cat C (HGV Class 2) driver to start as soon as possible.
This is probably the UK’s largest family owned Removal Company with over 20 branches across the UK. They offer removal services incorporating all aspects of moving house, business relocation, international shipping and secure storage.
This is a permanent role after a short temp to perm period. Great rates of pay and benefits.
Really unique rota system to give you extra time off too, and flexibility in your working / home life. No Sunday work at all. Then 4 days On, followed by 4 days Off.
Lots of overtime available if you want it. You’re in charge of your own earnings potential.
***** Hours, Pay And Benefits *****
- £11.50 per hour
- OTE £27,000
- 28 days paid holiday
- 4 on, 4 off rota system
- Usually 7.00am start
***** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 Driver *****
- Work in teams of 2 or 3 to carry out removals for homes or businesses.
- Be polite and friendly to all customers, staff and other road users, remembering customer service is key when entering peoples’ homes or businesses.
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Adhere to tacho rules and regs.
- Drive in a safe and respectful manner
- Load, unload and drive
***** Requirements of the Cat C Driver, HGV Class 2 Driver *****
- UK driving licence with Cat C entitlement
- CPC and Digi tacho cards
- Verifiable work references
- Max 6 minor penalty points
- Willingness to drive and assist with manual handling
***** To Apply *****
- Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to email@example.com
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on helping our candidates find the right job for them. In a recent survey, 91% of candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire.