HGV Class 2, Cat C Driver. Four Marks, Hampshire. Full time. Permanent. £30,420
Driver Hire is recruiting for one of our clients who supply construction and masonry products to the building industry. They need a Class 2 driver to join their growing business.
Our client is based near Alton, but will be opening a storage site East of Winchester on the A31. You could be working between both places.
The successful candidate would deliver a specialised range of building products to construction sites and individual properties around the South East and into London.
Our client is offering a very attractive package of £13.00 per hour for a 45 hour week. This equates to a salary of £30,420 per year. Plus enhanced holiday entitlement and overtime.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay ****
- £30,420 per annum
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday days
- 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Overtime available
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C, HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Supervise the safe loading of your vehicle
- Adhere to all drivers’ hours and working time regulations
- Deliveries across the South East and into London
- Interact with the staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver a range of specialised building products
**** Requirements of the HGV Class 2, Cat C HIAB Driver ****
- Cat C licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Telephone Richard, Phill or Cheryl on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. To apply for this post or to find out more about other driving opportunities we offer please contact us today.