We have an exciting opportunity for a Category C/ADR (Tank) Licence holder to join our client’s busy team in Carlisle.
This position will be ongoing until April 2021.
Details of importance for applicants
- You will work 42.5 hours per week on an ongoing shift pattern (basic £12.42 per hour/overtime and weekends £18.63 per hour)
- Overtime will be paid after 42.5 hours
- Overtime and weekends will be paid at 1.5 hrs
- 45 mins unpaid break per shift
- Shift premium for nights – £18.75
- Special Days (Christmas day & Boxing Day) paid at x2 hrs
- Shift pattern will include 5 days on followed by 2 days off and 5 days on followed by 3 days off. This will include weekend work
- Candidates must be mindful of the location of the site in Carlisle, and must be in a position to commit to travelling to the site, if living out with the Carlisle area
- Applicant must have up to date licences and be in a position to provide licences for checks prior to taking up post
- This includes up to date ADR certification, as this is integral to the role
- Safety boots and PPE must be worn whilst undertaking work with our client
- Applicants must be reliable, trustworthy, and have a positive attitude towards work and learning
- Respectful approach towards company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Provision of details required by our client prior to taking up post
- 5 years address history
- 3 years employment history
- Criminal Record: Self declaration (Unspent only) (Paperwork will be provided for completion)
- Criminal Record: Basic disclosure
- Financial Check (details TBC)
- All gaps in employment over 1 month explained or referenced
- Provision of the client’s Drug & Alcohol and Mobile Phone policies (Paperwork will be provided to successful applicant for reference)
If you feel that you fit the criteria to join the team, please apply.
Please do not apply if you do not hold relevant licences, as your application will not be considered.