Position: CAT B Multidrop Delivery Driver
Are you an experienced van delivery driver looking for a permanent position? Driver Hire Plymouth & Cornwall are currently looking at taking on a new candidate for a van driving role based in Penzance, delivering coal and fuel supplies all over Cornwall – if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
About the job:
- Shifts will be Monday – Friday on a 40 hour week basis.
- Average of between 15-30 drops per day.
- Pay is £9.36 per hour with a generous bonus scheme.
- PAYE – Internal payroll meaning we don’t use umbrella firms!
- Pension contribution & holiday accrual.
- Weekly pay.
- Training will be provided.
- This will be a temp-to-perm position.
- Additional benefits include: Staff discount, on-site parking, uniform provided, forklift training.
- A full and valid Category B licence.
- No more than 6 points & no DR,DD or IN convictions.
- The ability to lift and carry as well as move freely in and out of the vehicle, in all weather conditions is necessary due to the physical nature of this role.
- Previous van delivery experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Your own transport is essential to get to and from the work.
- Working mobile phone.
Please be aware that the advertised pay for this job role is an advanced payroll method, meaning the rate is inclusive of your holiday pay at 12.07%. We are more than happy to accommodate a standard payroll method if you prefer to accrue and take holiday separately.
Here at Driver Hire Devon & Cornwall we are small, friendly business and we like to connect to candidates on a more personal level, if you are interested in this role feel free to give our office a call and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have – please ask to speak to either Jordan or Meg on 01752842888 for more information.
What Driver Hire can offer you.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing driving work within the Cornwall and Devon from our three offices based in Saltash (near Plymouth) and Victoria (near Bodmin). We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Connect with us & stay updated.
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook by searching Driver Hire Plymouth, Cornwall and South Devon.
Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T HGV, LGV & multi-drop van drivers. We are also always recruiting for warehouse staff, forklift drivers & driver’s mates.