Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat B, Van Driver to join a leading supplier and distributor of UPVC fascia and exterior cladding products in the south. Based near Haslemere. You will be part of a professional team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff with a service–based culture.
The ideal candidate will have some building product knowledge, as well as previous experience of delivery driving in long wheel based vehicles.
It is a varied role, delivering product to construction sites and individual properties. Assistance in the stores and yard will be expected when you are not on the road.
**** Benefits, Hours and Pay ****
- Salary £23,000
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- 28 days paid holiday
**** Responsibilities of the Cat B, Van Driver ****
- Daily vehicle walk-round check
- Ensure your load is safely strapped and secure
- Be Health and Safety Focused in all aspects of the role
- Responsible for deliveries to building and plumbing suppliers on set routes
- Typically only 5 or 6 drops per day
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Use initiative and an organised approach to your role and workload.
- Physically fit as lifting and handballing will be required
**** Requirements of the Cat B, Van Driver ****
- UK driving Licence
- Max 6 minor penalty points
- Verifiable references
- You must live within 25 mins drive of Haslemere, Surrey
**** TO APPLY ****
- Call Richard or Phill today on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.