Driver Hire Southend are currently recruiting for a Cat B Driver to work for our client in the Edmonton area. You will be responsible for locating and clamping untaxed vehicles and dealing with them in the correct way. Relevant training will be provided.
Requirements & Responsibilities for Cat B Driver role –
- Valid Cat B Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Previous experience of driving a 3.5t transporter is desirable, although not essential
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Hard working ethic
- Have a flexible approach and attitude to working hours, locations
- Be presentable and honest
- Ability to follow instructions
- You must be a confident individual, as you may be required to deal with members of the public at times, sometimes in difficult circumstances, so good communication skills is a must
- Locating and clamping untaxed vehicles
If you have any interest in this Cat B Driver role, and you are available to start work as soon as possible, please apply or give us a call on 01268 271090.