Carbon Fibre Technician
Monday to Friday 6am – 6pm
£17/hr – Contract/ Temporary
Driver Hire is T/A Norfolk Recruitment and we are representing a successful manufacturing company who is looking for a experienced Carbon Fibre Technician/ Composite Laminator to join their team. The role is temporary but will be ongoing for the months ahead for the right candidate.
As Carbon Fibre Technician, you will be responsible for the lamination of various composite components using recognised lay-up techniques and materials. All components are laminated in a controlled manufacturing environment to customer specifications in line with a clearly defined production schedule led by a departmental supervisor.
- Hand laminate tooling and components using pre-preg materials, core products and adhesive films
- Mould preparation including application of seal and release agents
- Debulk and final vacuum bagging of components ready for autoclave cures
- Follow work instructions, engineering manuals and customer specifications
- Ensure parts meet the required customer quality and traceability standards
- Work within Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Use and maintain all supplied personal protective equipment in good condition
- Maintain all company tools and equipment in a safe and clean workable condition
- Working to achieve production and quality targets set for the department
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of composites and carbon fibre laminating in automotive environments preferred
- Understanding engineering drawings, customer specifications and lay-up manuals
- An organised, systematic and resilient approach to work with a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable
- Great communication skills and team player
- Prepared to work to flexible working patterns
- Exemplary attendance
If you have the relevant experience, APPLY TODAY and a member of our team will be in touch with you by phone to discuss the role in more detail. Please ensure your CV and contact details are up to date.
Manufacturing | Laminate | Composite | Carbon Fibre | Engineering | CAD | 3D Scan | Jobs | Norwich