PERMANENT POSITION – IMMEDIATE START
CAD Technician and Project Administrator
Our client a manufacturer and supplier of Cast Metal Products to the engineering and construction sectors is looking to recruit a CAD Technician / Project Administrator.
You will primarily be working within a team to assist with the general administration duties, data entry and CAD drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Creating QA documents for the production department along with CAD drawings
- CAD drawings created using SolidWorks software
- From time to time you may be required to lift heavy items (up to 25kgs) within a workshop environment for checking tolerances etc. Against 3D CAD models/drawings
- Inputting Sales Orders on ERP Navision System
- Using bespoke company CRM System for various tasks including contact management
- Monthly stock valuation
- Designing making drill jigs
- Completing QA documents and final sign off prior to release to manufacture
- Attend and report at weekly production meetings as and when required
The successful candidate will ideally display the following attributes:
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to learn as you go with strong problem solving skills
Ideal Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience using Solid works and a good working knowledge of CAD Drawing/models
- Ideally have 5 GCSE’s including Math & English and Science (C or above)
- A good working knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics ERP System or similar software.
Salary & Company Benefits
£22,080.00 to £27,080.00 per annum depending on qualifications and experience – includes attendance bonus.
- 30 days annual leave per annum including BH
- Annual Company Event
- Annual Bonus (not Guaranteed)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Christmas Vouchers
- Workwear Provided and laundered
- Onsite Canteen with Free Fruit, Coffee/Tea, Milk and Cold-Water Machine.
- Onsite parking
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm