C1 Driver – Carlisle
Pay Rate: £11.00 (PAYE) – £12.32 (PAYE ADV)
Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Mon- Fri
- Day Shifts
- 07:00 start , 16:00 finish
About the Job
The Role Provide a professional and efficient delivery service in accordance with relevant legislation, company EHS and quality policies. Driving will only be for approx. 18 weeks of the year.
Driver information Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the Company vehicle allocated is maintained in a roadworthy and clean condition, documenting appropriate checks and reporting any faults immediately.
• Assist in loading assembled orders onto vehicle ensuring that the payload is within the limits for the vehicle and that the permissible axle weights are not exceeded and that goods are safely loaded for transportation and delivery
• Ensure all scheduled deliveries are completed on time, in full on a daily basis, utilising the relevant route planning tools
• Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
• Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch
- Digital Tachograph Card
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Carlisle is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Carlisle and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please call Sophia on 07773 099329 or email email@example.com
Alternatively click “Apply”