Do you possess entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking to learn about the world of business? Look no further! Driver Hire Reading are offering a fantastic opportunity to the right applicant to start work as an Administrator in fast paced environment. This is a fantastic starting position to learn about recruitment, logistics and people management.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Candidate registration & operational system updates.
- Processing timesheets, and completing payroll.
- Credit Control (chasing outstanding invoices, etc.).
- Fulfilling client booking requests, by sourcing and briefing candidates.
- Social media updates.
- Contributing to the development of Driver Hire, by suggesting new ideas to help increase business.
- Providing back up support throughout the office in any other relevant duties as requested from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You’ll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City and Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be offered a full time position within the company.
Working week – Monday to Friday 10am – 4 pm
Annual wage whilst on Apprenticeship – £12,500
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) essential
STRAIGHT A TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and are interested, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, give us a call on 01189 394970.