Driver Hire Reading are looking to recruit a number of Category D Bus Drivers to work with our client based in Henley. They are seeking drivers in order to help cover the school runs in and around the Berkshire county.
This role will involve split shifts, the first being in the morning to take the children to school, and the second in the afternoon to then return them home at the end of the school day.
As this is a school run, applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check which will be paid for by the client.
The pay rates for this role will be as follows:
- £16.00 Basic rate including holiday pay
The position is currently ad hoc with permanent roles offered to the right candidate.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence (with D entitlement).
- Current and valid CPC (with entitlement for D vehicles).
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity
If you are interested in this role, and feel that you meet the requirements, then do not hesitate to apply.