Do you have a valid PCV (D) Licence? Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)? At least 6 months of Bus Driving experience? We’re currently recruiting a Bus Driver to join one of the Largest Blue-Chip Bus Operators in London and Surrey. (Assessments start from January)
The Bus Driver role involves:
- Working for TFL operator Rolling Rota Shifts
- Minimum 40h per week, Overtime available
- Flexible full-time shift patterns available
- All year round driving with Overtime available
- Permanent Full-Time Bus Driver Contract
- Operating Double/Single Decker buses
- Excellent Rates of pay as well as other company benefits
Suitable Bus Driver candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV (D) Licence
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- Minimum of 6 months Bus Driving experience driving buses in the UK
- Excellent Bus Driving Customer Service Skills
- Have no more than 3 points on driving licence (No DRS, CDS, DDS or CU80S)
What we can offer you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free uniform
- Full training and development
- A City & Guilds Qualification in Bus Driving
- Standard hourly rate £12.50 per hour Advance PAYE
- Overtime paid at £13.75 per hour Advance PAYE.
Job types available to successful candidates: Temp to perm, Full-time, Permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for ALL professional bus drivers & not to be missed. Assessments will be taking place from January onwards, Please call us at 02084870122 for more information or apply online.