dh Recruitment are looking for a Branch Assistant/Order Processor for, our client, a well established supplier of Windows & Doors to the trade.
The Branch Assistant/Order Processor will join the Trade Counter branch team based in Hull.
Branch Assistant role:
Providing a great service is at the heart of what our client does. Utilising your great people skills you will build strong relationships with trade customers, generate accurate quotes and orders using Window Designer, arrange deliveries & collections, answer queries and resolve issues as they arise. Part of a close knit team you will also provide support with contacting customers to introduce the Company’s wider products and services and help out with the wider branch operations as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Product knowledge of UPVC windows or doors is highly desirable
- Great people skills, with the ability to develop rapport and strong business relationships with your trade customers
- The ability to work well in a small team and deliver great customer service – finding solutions and thinking on your feet
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive and have strong attention to detail skills
- A confident IT user – training on Window Designer and IT systems will be given
- Previous experience might include: Trade Counter Assistant, Order Processor, Customer Service Advisor, Branch Assistant for example.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com