Are you looking for a varied position?
Do you want to work for an established company that can offer security?
Are you available immediately?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to speak with you!
Our client based in Chelmsford is one of the UK’s leading wholesalers. Trading for over 55 years, this company has over 27 sites throughout the UK and Ireland therefore they can offer job security in these uncertain times.
Due to business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Branch Assistant to join the friendly and established team on a temporary to permanent basis with an immediate start. This position will involve not only working in the office in an Administrator type position, but also working on the Trade Counter to assist customers face to face.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- General Administration duties and Customer service when in office i.e. answering phones, data input, completing orders etc.
- Ensure all queries / orders are handled with expectational customer service when working on the Trade Counter.
- Process/pick order requests on occasion when working on the Trade Counter.
- Keep up to date with all company sales initiatives and promotions.
- Accurately update the internal IT systems.
- Raise quotations for the customer and complete follow up calls to close the order.
- Effectively source and order non-stocked items.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good telephone manner.
- First class customer skills.
- Offer experience working with Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
Our client offers:
- Relevant training.
- Attractive competitive salary.
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (with service).
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Employee Rewards Platform.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Monday – Friday
0800 – 1700
Temporary basis (first 12 weeks):
INC holiday – £10 per hour *
EXC holiday – £9 per hour
£18000 – £20000 D.O.E per annum
*Holiday must be request by the worker each week by written confirmation on timesheet.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.