Driver Hire Inverness are seeking a backshift yard supervisor on behalf of our client to join their team on a permanent basis.
Job details (Jobs may vary) –
- Overseeing yard crew to ensure the yard runs to maximum efficiency
- Ensuring all legislative and company compliance is met
- Ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues and customers
- Providing on the job training, guidance and coaching to all members of the team
- Ensure Freight being moved is done so in a safe and efficient manner
- Scheduling haulage runs/driver schedules as required utilising the most cost-effective methods.
- Undertake such other duties or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the responsibility of this job.
- A strong understanding of logistics solutions in both a warehousing and office function.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Create own deadlines and manage own workload and that of others
- Previous warehouse Supervisory experience.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- HGV & forklift Licences Desired for loading and shunting
- Full Time / Permanent Work
- Varied work
- A competitive salary + employee benefits is offered.
- Holiday Entitlement
Driver Hire is an agency that provides staff cover to a range of companies within the local area. As we have such a variety of work on offer, we can accommodate those only wishing to work the odd day here or there or indeed on a more full time basis.
If you think any of our work may suit you or anyone you know, please contact Driver Hire on the below options;
Call – 01463 226666
Email – Inverness@driverhire.co.uk