Driver Hire Stoke are currently working with a market leading waste management company based within Stoke. Our client is currently looking for a full time ADR driver who is available as soon as possible.
We have an exciting opportunity with the company for an ADR Trained, HGV Class 1 driver to join our team. We’re looking for a trained driver to join us on a permanent basis, operating across mainland UK from our base in Stoke-on-Trent.
You will be joining the team operating from their Stoke-on-Trent site, covering the customer and supplier base across the UK, as well as transporting waste between different sites. You will be working as part of their transport team, transporting packaged hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
This is a permanent position, with all year round work.
- Completing all necessary Legal Documentation, ensuring clients have a copy and it is returned to site for processing.
- Labelling Waste
- Ensuring the legality of the load and its adequate safety (Straps/Curtains/Shrink Wrap/ Palletised etc) in line with VOSA expectations using experience, expertise and good judgement
- Monitoring driving hours to comply with the EU Working Time Directive to minimise Infringements
- Providing excellent face to face customer service to our clients
- Completing daily vehicle checks
The right person will have:
- HGV Class 1 licence
- ADR licence
- Valid Digi Tacho card
- Experience preferred, however would consider a new pass. FLT licence would be advantageous, but not necessary.