Administration Assistant – Transport
We are looking to fill this role on a temporary basis is to assist our client’s transport officer in managing the running of the special and additional needs transport.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a point of contact for escorts who phone/email in to office
- Cover escort absences when required
- Ensure Routewise information on routes, contracts, operators and clients is kept up-to date and correct
- Check and report on escort timesheets, highlighting any needing further checks
- Support the transport officers in the arrangement of transport for Education and Social Services.
- Manage the distribution of bus tickets to school children
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks such as filing and mail management.
- Assist with other Passenger Transport Unit tasks from time to time.
This will initially be 8 weeks – 35hrs 08.45-17.00 Monday to Thursday, 08.45 – 15.45 Friday but may become a permanent position for the right candidate.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Borders
We are a Scottish Borders based Recruitment Agency covering the staffing needs of the Borders and North Northumberland. We are Driver Hire but here at dhBorders, we are MUCH MORE THAN DRIVING.
See more jobs from this office