Driver Hire T/A Norfolk Recruitment is currently recruiting for a experienced Accountant to join a successful Chartered Accountants in Norwich.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for an AAT qualified or qualified by experience person. The position is offered at a competitive salary with a range of company benefits including flexible working after a probationary period.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of accounts preparation and taxation. Previous knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero and Dext are a clear advantage but not essential as training can be given.
- Supporting Management with planning work and organising staff
- To produce soletrader, partnership and company accounts
- To produce tax computation for personal clients supported by manager
- To produce tax computations for corporate clients supported by manager
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Dealing with client queries
- Managing client deadlines
- Ad hoc tasks and assignments
- Potential to manage a small portfolio of clients based on knowledge and experience.
- AAT Qualified or significant experience working in an accounts practice
- Comfortable with all aspects of accounts production and taxation.
- Organised and methodical.
- Professional and strong communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Must be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated, can work as part of a team or independently.
You must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role for a Chartered Accountant.
APPLY NOW with an updated CV
Practice | Practice Accountant | Accountant | Management Accountant | ACCA | AAT | CIMA | Chartered Accountant | Tax Accountant | Accounts | Career | Job | Norwich | Norfolk