Due to a business increases our nationwide client based in Speke are looking for multiple 7.5t Home Delivery drivers to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and respectable brand, with the potential of it becoming a permanent position.
You will be the face of our client’s operation so providing an excellent customerservice experience for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out multi drop deliveries of household products. There will be heavy lifting involved, however all vehicles are double manned to share the load. There will also be a 3 day induction process which will cover compliance, manual handling, driver hours and regulations, manual entries and customer service which will be followed by a driving assessment.
- Minimum of C1 (7.5 tonne) licence with digital tacho and full CPC
- At least six months experience
- Licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Capable in completing manual entries on a digital tachograph
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Due to the nature of the role, previous experience with multi drop deliveries would be beneficial
- Appliance installation (washing machines, tv etc) experience would be beneficial
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are any 4 out of 6 days Mon-Sat 0600-1700 however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- Rates £10.40 per hour PAYE (other pay models are available)
What to do next…
If you would like more information on other HGV Vacancies or if you feel this job is perfect for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please call us on0151 556 7101and ask for Amy, Jane, Maisie or John.
Or email us your CV and reference to what job you are interested in firstname.lastname@example.org
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.