7.5t Driver. Farnborough. £10.25 per hour. Permanent.
Driver Hire is recruiting for a Cat C1, 7.5t Driver for a builders’ merchant in Farnborough. Part of a nationwide group. The work can be physically demanding, but is quite straightforward. Most deliveries are also done with a driver’s mate. You will be delivering to small construction sites, businesses and private houses.
This is a Full time, Permanent job, after a successful temp to perm period.
Class 2 (Cat C) training and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Fantastic career opportunity.
*** Hours, Pay and Benefits ***
- £10.25 per hour, plus overtime
- Equates to about £23,500 per annum
- Plus 4 weeks paid holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays are a must
- 7am to 4pm
*** Responsibilities of the 7.5t , Cat C1 Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection and walk round check
- Ensure your load is securely and safely strapped
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Deliver goods by hand or using a hand cart
- Operate the Tail lift
- Some hand balling will also be necessary
- Ensure that all delivery paperwork is accurately completed
*** Requirements of the 7.5 tonne, Cat C1 Driver ***
- Cat C1 or 7.5t licence
- CPC card
- Digi tacho card
- Verifiable references
- Max 3 minor penalty points
*** To Apply ***
- Call Richard or Chris on 01252 233000 to apply
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.