Driver Hire is recruiting for an experienced Cat C1, 7.5t (7.5 tonne) Driver on behalf of an Aldershot based general haulage and delivery company. This is a Full Time, Permanent job. Typically anywhere from 10 to 20 drops a day all around the South and sometimes into Greater London.
There is lots of manual lifting to be done, so you’ll need to be fit.
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are welcome to apply, so long as you have delivery experience.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum depending on experience
- After a short temp to perm period
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start (job and finish)
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Assist with loading your vehicle
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver products in a timely manner on the allocated daily route
- Complete delivery paperwork
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- UK licence with Cat C1 or Cat C entitlement
- (7.5t or HGV Class 2)
- CPC card and Digi tacho card
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to email@example.com
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat C+E, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.