Driver Hire is recruiting for an experienced Cat C1, 7.5 tonne (7.5t) Driver on behalf of one of the largest plumbing supplies wholesalers in the UK. Based in Camberley, this is a Full Time, Permanent job. Typically 20 to 25 drops a day across the South.
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are welcome to apply, so long as you have delivery experience. Great way to learn the business and get used to using a tacho.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- £22,500 per annum
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start (job and finish)
- Assigned vehicle
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Assist with loading your vehicle
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver products in a timely manner on the allocated daily route
- Complete delivery paperwork
- Use the pump truck and tail lift safely
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- UK driving licence with Cat C1 or Cat C entitlement
- (7.5t or HGV Class 2)
- CPC card and Digi tacho card
- Verifiable work references
- Minimum of 6 months commercial delivery experience
**** To Apply ****
- Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a network of over 100 offices nationwide.
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, and van experience.