Driver Hire is recruiting for an experienced Cat C1, 7.5 tonne (7.5t) Driver on behalf of one of the largest plumbing supplies wholesalers in the UK. Based in Camberley, this is a Full Time, Permanent job. Typically 15 drops a day across the South. Perfect role for a 7.5t driver with a vehicle allocated to you.
As a company they take pride in offering independent merchants and retailers a one-stop shop, next day delivery service solution to support their business. They guarantee their customers the widest range of products, the best delivery service and daily deliveries.
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are welcome to apply. Great way to learn the business and get used to using a tacho.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- £22,500 per annum
- After a short temp to perm period
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Monday to Friday
- 6am start (job and finish)
- Assigned vehicle
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Load your vehicle
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver products in a timely manner on the allocated daily route
- Complete delivery paperwork
- Use the pump truck and tail lift safely
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Full UK driving licence with Cat C1 entitlement / 7.5 t
- CPC card and Digi tacho card
- Verifiable work references
- Minimum of 6 months commercial delivery experience
**** To Apply ****
- Call Phill, Richard or Chris on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist recruitment supplier to the transport industry. Call us today to apply for this post or to find out more about the many other opportunities we have.