Call Now 01925 575375
Earn up to £570
We are currently seeking a 7.5t driver to work with one of Warrington best known merchants delivering an assortment of materials from a flat-bed 7.5t vehicle.
You will need experience in 7.5t driving along with the required CPC card and digi tacho card.
Some handballing and some items forked off and on to the flat bed all arranged to the needs of the driver.
Responsibilities of the 7.5t Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations all commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 7am finishing back at base by 4pm with the option of overtime
- Maintaining the company high standards
- Securing and arranging the deliveries on a flatbed vehicle with the use of sheets and straps.
- Ratchet straps, ropes and sheeting experience preferred.
- Undertake a company induction
Requirements of the 7.5t Driver
- C1 with no restriction
- Valid CPC card
- Valid tachograph card
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the 7.5t Driver
The starting salary for this position from £450 Per Week Plus overtime, depending on experience.
For more information
Telephone our 7.5t Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00