Calling all early bird 7.5 tonne drivers for an immediate start, working a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off.
Do you love driving on the open road? Do you take pride in your work and thrive in making the job your own? Our customer in Heywood are currently looking for multiple delivery drivers to start work immediately for a minimum of 8 weeks, with the likelihood of being extended to ongoing work.
Our 7.5 Tonne Drivers require:
- Cat-C1 Licence (7.5 tonne)
- CPC and Digital Tacho
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2-years
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
7.5 Tonne Driver duties will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance.
- Cleaning and merchandising displays to help sell the products
- Disposing of old stock on return, clearing van of all packaging/produce in readiness for next day.
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Entering existing stock levels and future orders on handheld terminal
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner
If this sounds like the position for, please click ‘Apply’ or give us a call on 0161 804 0235, to get started.