We currently require a 7.5t driver for John Lewis based in Speke, Liverpool. The role requires delivering home furnishings and white goods to customers working with a team of porters.
You will be the face of their operation, so providing excellent customer service for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out multi-drop deliveries of household products and provide an efficient and prompt service to obtain delivery signatures. There will be heavy lifting involved, however all vehicles will have a team of porters to share the load. You will also be responsible for keeping your vehicle clean and tidy and carrying out regular vehicle checks.
- C1 (7.5t) licence, with CPC and digital tachograph card
- At least six months commercial driving experience
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Capable of completing manual entries on a digital tachograph
- Punctual, presentable, good communications and excellent customer service skills
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are any 4 out of 6 days Monday-Saturday working 0600-1700, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- Rates £11.35 per hour PAYE (other pay models are available)
What to do next…
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call us on 0151 556 7101 and ask for Jane, Amy or John.