We currently require a 7.5 tonne home delivery driver (Cat C1) for a prestigious client based in Speke, Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and respectable brand, with the potential of it becoming a permanent position.
You will be the face of our client’s operation so providing an excellent customer service experience for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out multi drop deliveries of household products. There will be heavy lifting involved, however you will be with a team of porters to share the load.
- Minimum of C1 (7.5 tonne) licence with digital tacho and full up to date CPC
- At least six months experience
- Licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Capable in completing manual entries on a digital tachograph
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Due to the nature of the role, previous experience with multi drop deliveries would be beneficial
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are any 4 out of 6 days Monday-Saturday working 1030-2130, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- Rates £10.55 per hour PAYE (other pay models are available)
What to do next…
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call us on 0151 556 7101 and ask for Amy, Jane or John.
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.