We currently require a 7.5 tonne driver for our prestigious home department company to work out of their depot based in Speke. Working with a team of porters to deliver home furnishings and electrical goods into homes, so excellent customer service skills are essential. Experience of working in a customer facing environment would be highly desirable.
After passing an initial driving assessment, you will have classroom based training and will then be partnered up with their experienced drivers for further training in their quality systems and procedures.
- Minimum of C1 (7.5 tonne) licence with digital tacho and full CPC
- At least six months experience
- Licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Due to the nature of the role, previous experience with multi drop deliveries would be beneficial
- Appliance installation (washing machines, tv etc) experience would be beneficial
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are any 4 out of 6 days Monday-Saturday working 10:30-21:30, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- Rates £10.55 per hour PAYE
What to do next…
If you would like more information or if you feel this job is perfect for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please call us on0151 556 7101and ask for John, Jane or Amy
Or email us your CV and reference to what job you are interested in firstname.lastname@example.org
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.