Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an enthusiastic 7.5 tonne driver to work with our client based in Bridgwater on a temporary basis up to 35 hours per week with opportunities for extra hours. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start available for the right candidate with the potential for the role to become permanent with the client at a later stage.
Our client is a leading supplier of catering / cleaning equipment delivering to Care homes & Catering outlets throughout the South West & South Wales on set routes.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Providing excellent customer service to their clients
- Carrying out multi drop deliveries and completion of all related paperwork (up to 20 drops per route)
- Keeping the vehicle clean & tidy along with carrying out daily vehicle checks (reporting of any defects)
As a competent C1 / 7.5t driver, you will have:
- A valid UK C1 / 7.5t licence with digital tachograph card & full CPC driver qualification
- No more than 3 points for minor offences e.g speeding
- A good understanding of drivers hours, tachograph rules & working time regulations (RTD)
Pay & Hours of work:
- Pay rate (PAYE) from £10.00 per hour
- Start times from 06.00 hrs, Monday to Friday
- Weekly paid
- Holiday accrued
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport & logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater can provide regular, ongoing work throughout Somerset. We treat you as the true professional that you are working with you and around your availability.
If you feel that you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply on line today or call a member of our friendly team on 01823 332100. We look forward to hearing from you.