Call 01925 575375 For details.
We are currently seeking a 7.5t driver to work with one of Warrington’s most respected business’. Based in the Haydock area this is a long established company with excellent family values and long standing clients which they deliver to on a daily basis.
Responsibilities of the 7.5t Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 7am finishing back at base by 4pm with the option of overtime
- Maintaining the company high standards
- Securing and arranging the deliveries on a flatbed vehicle.
- Ratchet straps, ropes and sheeting experience preferred.
- Undertake a company induction
Requirements of the 7.5t Driver
- C1 with no restriction
- Valid CPC card
- Valid tachograph card
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the 7.5t Driver
The starting salary for this position is £96 per day plus overtime or additional hours. Based on a standard guaranteed 8 hours.
For more information
Telephone our 7.5t Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00