7.5 TN DRIVER
Have you just passed your CPC but can’t find work due to lack of experience?
Let us help you by introducing you to one of our renowned clients based in Manchester.
Our client is looking for a driver to help them transport various goods to their customers within Manchester.
The ideal candidate should be;
- Confident and approachable
- Have the ability to plan routes and use a sat nav
- Good geographical knowledge
- No more than six points on license
- Great communication skills as you will be required to communicate with their customers and report issues if any
- Willing to learn as an induction will be carried out. Note ; Candidate will be approved for this position once he has passed the induction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be willing to work under pressure
- Some multi drop experience would be ideal
What’s in it for you?
Besides gaining valuable experience in a growing field, the ideal candidate has quite a few perks such as;
- Gaining the possibility of bagging a permanent contract
- Night Out Allowance if the client has a requirement
- All expenses occurred during the shifts are reimbursed
- Free DH hi viz and starter pack
- Wages paid weekly
- Overtime rates, Night rates, Night Overtime rates and Weekend rates are available.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to register your interest, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be reviewed within 7 days of submission.
Our next step after reviewing your application will be conducting a telephonic interview which will then lead to a face to face interview all within seven days of initial point of contact.
You may ring the office during 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 0161 914 5120 to track your application.