Ongoing work, Attractive weekly pay and full-time employment on a temporary contract.
Working sociable hours, this 7.5 Tonne Driver will start work between 6.30am and 7am, Monday to Friday, delivering building materials to local businesses around the Northwest. You must have experience in using ratchet straps to secure loads on flat bed vehicles. Loads are forklift off but you you will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and physically fit.
The 7.5 Tonne Driver will need:
- Cat-C1 Licence 7.5 Tonne
- CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
The duties of this 7.5 Tonne Driver will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance.
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner.
There is an attractive weekly pay of £500 plus (*including holiday pay) for the successful 7.5 Tonne Driver. Please call Mike or Gareth on the number below between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this 7.5 Tonne Driver opportunity.