We currently require a 7.5 tonne driver for our client – John Lewis, based in Speke. Working with a team of porters delivering white good and electrical items to customers homes
You will be the face of their operation, so providing excellent customer service for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out multi-drop deliveries of household products and provide an efficient and prompt service to obtain delivery signatures. There will be heavy lifting involved, however all vehicles will have a team of porters to share the load.
- C1 (7.5t) licence, with CPC and digital tachograph card
- At least six months commercial driving experience
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Capable of completing manual entries on a digital tachograph
- Punctual, presentable, good communications and excellent customer service skills
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are any 4 out of 6 days Monday-Saturday working 0600-1700, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- £11.35 per hour PAYE with accrued holiday pay
- £12.72 per hour PAYE with advanced holiday pay
What to do next…
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call us on 0151 556 7101 and ask for Jane, John or Amy. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire can provide regular, ongoing work. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey (December 2021), 96% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.