Calling all early bird 7.5 tonne drivers… Do you love driving on the open road? Do you take pride in your work and thrive in making the job your own? Want to be part of delivering something awesome?
This role is not just delivering hand-crafted luxury food products! You will represent the company as you build a rapport with retail outlet Managers and staff. You will carry out approximately 10-15 drops per day in a professional manner, ensuring in-store display cabinets are fully stocked, clean and ready for customers to enjoy. Driving 7.5 tonne vehicle, start time is from 3.30am, Monday to Saturday so you must be prepared for early starts.
You will need:
- Minimum 2-years driving experience as 7.5 tonne driver
- Cat-C1 Licence 7.5 tonne
- CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2-year’s
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Driving 7.5 tonne company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance.
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
- Entering existing stock levels and future orders on handheld terminal
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner.
Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this opportunity and higher rates of pay for LTD Company Drivers/PSC.