Driver Hire is recruiting for an experienced Cat C1, 7.5 tonne (7.5t) Driver on behalf of one of the largest plumbing supplies wholesalers in the UK. Based in Camberley, this is a Full Time, Permanent job. Typically 20 drops a day across the South.
As a company they take pride in offering independent merchants and retailers a one-stop shop, next day delivery service solution to support their business. They guarantee their customers the widest range of products, the best delivery service and daily deliveries. They are committed to pleasing their customers, engaging their drivers and colleagues so that they are always building a strong, successful and growing business.
Newly qualified Cat C drivers are welcome to apply, so long as you have delivery experience. Great way to learn the business and get used to using a tacho.
**** Hours, Pay and Benefits ****
- £25,000 per annum
- After a short temp to perm period
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme enrolment
- Monday to Friday
- 5:30am start (job and finish)
- Assigned vehicle
**** Responsibilities of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Assist with loading your vehicle
- Interact with the staff and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Deliver products in a timely manner on the allocated daily route
- Complete delivery paperwork
- Use the pump truck and tail lift safely
- Adhere to all Drivers Hours and Tacho regulations
**** Requirements of the Cat C1, 7.5t Driver ****
- UK driving licence with Cat C1 or Cat C entitlement
- (7.5t or HGV Class 2)
- CPC card and Digi tacho card
- Verifiable work references
- Minimum of 6 months commercial delivery experience
**** To Apply ****
- Call Phill, Cheryl, Chris or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to email@example.com
- This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available.