Position: Multi-Drop Delivery Driver (Cat B)
We are looking for candidates who can drive up to a 3.5 tonne (Cat B) van for our clients based around the Plymouth area to deliver their goods to Cornwall, Devon & sometimes beyond.
About the job.
- Start between 04:00 & 09:00 usually with job till finish.
- Pay from £8.72 to £12.00 per hour with weekend work.
- PAYE with limited companies pay options.
- Weekly pay.
- Discounted CPC (you may wish to upgrade your license to enable you to drive a 7.5T commercially).
- Varied work available depending on your ability, skill set and preferences.
- Part/full time positions with flexible working hours.
- A full and valid Category B licence.
- No more than 6 points & no DR,DD or IN convictions for insurance purposes.
- The ability to lift and carry as well as move freely in and out of the vehicle, in all weather conditions is necessary due to the physical nature of this role.
- Your own transport is essential to get to and from the work.
- Working mobile phone.
To apply or for more information call and speak to Jordan or Mike during office hours between 9:00am & 5:00pm today on 01752 842888.
What Driver Hire can offer you.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing driving work within the Cornwall and Devon from our three offices based in Saltash (near Plymouth), Victoria (near Bodmin) and Buckfastleigh (near Newton Abbot). We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Connect with us & stay updated.
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook by searching Driver Hire Plymouth, Cornwall and South Devon.
Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T HGV, LGV & multi-drop van drivers. We are also always recruiting for warehouse staff, forklift drivers & driver’s mates.