- Job Title: 3.5 tonne Driver.
- Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- Rate of Pay: £12.46/hr. (increasing to £14.05 after 6 months, £14.35 after 12 months).
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
- Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days, Monday – Friday, 0730/0745 start time.
In this role you will see new faces each and every day, providing our client’s customers with the products they need. You could be delivering a gift just in time for a wedding anniversary; helping a business by delivering their vital equipment or making someone’s day by bringing them something they’ve always wanted. In 2021, where would we be without delivery drivers?
- Making a minimum of 60 deliveries and collections a day.
If 60 collections sounds daunting to start out with, don’t worry! You will be trained to gradually increase your collections and deliveries in the early weeks of the role, working towards the target of 60 a day. Our client will provide excellent training to help you achieve the level of efficiency required.
Our client is looking for a reliable time-conscious applicant with strong driving and delivery experience. If you are:
- Confident driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle.
- Able to make deliveries efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- A person with a strong work ethic, always willing to push your quality of work to new heights.
- A person with excellent time keeping.
This is the position for you!
Our client prides themselves on taking care of their employees, this is a role that provides excellent opportunity for showing the client what you can do and being rewarded accordingly.
- 4.5% Pension scheme.
- Retailer offers.
- Uniform is provided.
- 20 days holiday increasing yearly up to a maximum of 25 days.
If you are the reliable, hardworking driver our client needs then call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford call 01865 798 998 (please call our office Monday to Friday from 0800 hours to 1730 hours)
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.