Driver Hire Basingstoke & Newbury are working with a local client, a prestigious school in the Basingstoke area to recruit 2x Minibus Drivers to aid them in playing a crucial role in transporting students safely to and from school.
Are you a skilled and reliable driver with a passion for ensuring the safety and well-being of children?
- Safely transport children to and from our client in a well-maintained minibus.
- Maintain a high standard of driving, prioritising the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Uphold a friendly and professional demeanour, fostering a positive experience for the students.
- PCV License with Cat D1 (training can be provided for the right candidate).
- Professional/volunteer driving experience preferred.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (can be obtained for the successful candidates)
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday: 06:30 – 08:30, and 17:30 – 19:30
- Flexibility to work up to 30 hours per week, covering morning and evening school runs during term time (Monday to Friday), and any other required journeys.
- Commitment to a permanent role with 35 working weeks per year and 2 training days during school holidays.
What We Offer:
- Temp to Perm contract for the successful candidates.
- Competitive salary of £13.50 ph.
- Holiday Pay available during Temporary period
- Contributory Pension Scheme, once on a permanent contract
- Free meals when on duty and during school holiday periods when the kitchen is open.
- In-house training opportunities.
To Apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.