Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater are seeking to recruit 2 x 7.5t / C1 drivers to start immediately with our client based at Dunball, Bridgwater.
Our client is a leading supplier of cleaning materials and non-food catering equipment to Care homes and Catering outlets throughout the South West, with the Christmas period over, they are starting to see an increase in demand from their customers.
We are looking for 2 x 7.5t / C1 Drivers to help with the increase in demand to carry out deliveries to sites across the South West on set routes completing up to 20 drops per day. Fully paid training is provided.
Key responsibilities, to include:
- Safe & accurate delivery of products to Care homes and Catering outlets
- Ensuring that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to whilst out delivering
- The vehicle is driven legally within all Highway code & transport legislation (Driver’s hours, RTD & Tachograph rules)
- That all Proof of Deliveries are signed and returned to the depot after each shift
- Daily vehicle checks are carried out with any defects reported to the duty manager
As a 7.5t C1 driver, you will have:
- A valid UK C1 / 7.5t licence
- An up to date CPC driver qualification card & Digital tachograph card
- Able to start work from 06.00 hrs
- Experience in multi drop deliveries
Hours of Work & Wages:
- Start times will be from 06.00 hrs each day
- Working week will be Monday to Friday
- Pay rate is £11.50 per hour (PAYE)
- Wages paid weekly
- Online payslips
- Holiday pay accrued from the first shift
Apply today and start tomorrow. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 332100 to apply on line